Friday, April 29, 2011

Being Self-Concious

I have been self-concious for a majority of my life, being a bigger girl.
I hate it. I despise it. I really wish I didn't feel the way I do about myself, but I really cannot help it. It sucks
People tell me Im just fine the way that I am, and that Im a beautiful girl in and out, and I really appreciate it when they say that, but I cant get past my weight issues.
It lately has become a concern of physical health, so I need to get it under control as soon as possible. Not too mention, I hate the way that I look.
I want to be able to wear cute clothes, and look a little more girly than I do. Im sick and tired of having to buy big clothes, and walking past all the skinny jeans, and cute tops, and not being able to take them off the rack for myself.

I plan on working on my weight this summer, so at least by fall I will have shed a few pounds :)

No comments:

Post a Comment