Monday, April 11, 2011

These gas prices, anger me

I decided to rant and vent about the major increase in gas prices for one of my choice blogs, so here it is.

WHAT THE HELL DUDE!?
I am sick and fucking tired of having to spend $30 everytime my gas is on empty, only to get a smidge above a half of a tank! This is just getting a bit ridiculous.
I drive to East Grand Forks for school almost everyday for both class and for work. Four days out of the week. I do carpool every once in a while with one of my good friends, but sometimes, it doesn't always work out. So I end up taking my car sometimes. Not too mention, my car is a beater and the tranny is going out on it, but to top it all off, I have to sell my friggen kidney just to get here?! Blasphemy. These increases need to stop.
I remember when I first started driving. I was 14 years old, and gas was $1.60 a gallon. Perfect. Really! I would not mind paying that much for gas at this point. My mom and dad still think that's a high price for gas, but then again they did grow up in the 70's and 80's when gas was only like 30 cents to 80 cents a gallon. Man, would that ever be nice.
But seriously, I understand the economy sucks and oil is fucked, and BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH. I get it. But isn't there SOMETHING that we can do to end this? There has to be some sort of solution for this bullshit.

Anyways, that was my rant. I am done now. Enjoy Yourslef.

Sincerely, I am sick of spending all my money.

No comments:

Post a Comment